For new and existing clients please start here prior to booking your next appointment. Booking links are below.
Office in person or online appts available. Please enter in comment box your preference.
I am re-centering my homeopathic practice on working with people, families and children, who are interested in spiritual evolution, healthy immune system function, and feeling the best you can be. If you are ready to become all you can be as a fully conscious liberated soul you have found the right page to book an appointment. Please note I have made this page easier to read!
Commitment to one’s health is a prerequisite to enter the practice of homeopathy. The more you invest in that purpose the better I can assist with homeopathy to these same ends. Expect to work with homeopathy at least for 3-6 months for best effect. Homeopathy can also be used as a first- line health care option for the entire family. Thank you for choosing homeopathy.
I am commited to helping people regain their health. I work best through appointments during regular office hours. The following are guidlines to make sure I am able to be present with you when you need.
Office Consultation Fees for Homeopathy:
Regular office hours: Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and some Saturdays.
1. Paperwork to be returned in person, or prior to appointment via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 612-338-6699.
2. For all HP Protocols please complete FHCi Famliy Membership prior to your set appointment: https://form.jotform.com/203355181656052
3. For certificates email names of all recipients and all dosing dates to:email@example.com
If you would like to learn more about HP for CV you can learn about the research here
Please book your follow-up appts ahead of time. Last minute appointments are not oftern possible.
All appts can be either remote or in person. For new appts I prefer in person.
Office booking policies:
- I do not have a receptionist to handle booking requests. Please book all of your appts here, new and follow up appts with the booking links below. I cannot take apt requests via email or text.
- It is not possible to book same day appts so plan ahead.
- Please book sufficient time. You will be charged the actual amount of time spent. Not the amount of time you book. If I have not seen you for more than two months we need at least 45 min for follow up.
- Long distance clients please plan to use skype or facetime. Please call me at the scheduled time.
- If you have not submitted photos previously please submit via email before your next appointment. Photo Requirements.
- Cancellation policy: Please plan ahead if you need to cancel. My office hours are limited. Notice of 24 hours or more will allow others to schedule.
- Please use email to submit initial documentation, intake, waiver forms and/or Photo word doc. Photo Requirements. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During your initial apt I will recommend when it is time to follow up. Please schedule a time as dirrected.
- It is not possible to manage your health through emails or text messaging. For me the process of homeopathy is through dialog and auditory processing to come to understanding. You can submit some notes before your next appt if needed
- HP Supervision questions can be responded to via email unless more care is needed. Best to call then.
- I cannot follow up through email, Emails will be added to your file to be discussed with you during our next apt.
- If you have a health care need please book an apt. I cannot manage people’s health care via text messaging.
- For acute conditions, after an apt, I can follow up in the next days via texting.
- I can respond to short questions only via text messaging.
- I am only available for text responses after hours for acute/critical conditions.
- There will be a minimum charge of $55-75 to manage an acute care issues after hours.
- I rest on Monday, Friday, some Saturdays or Sunday. I will not be responding to texts on those days unless it is an acute that was just consulted for.
- If I am vague in my texts it means that I want you to learn about homeopathy and begin to get a feel for which remedies, potentcies and dosage are needed. Repeat the doses more if the remedy is working. Learn more here.
- Thank you.
|Type of Appointment: For long distance clients you may send in checks. For new patients a credit card number will be retained for deposit until payment is received.||Fees: 4% charge on all credit card charges or paypal charges.|
|1. Homeoprophylaxis Program: Complete waiver from and email or bring in to office.Complete Family Membership |
HP registration and waiver
|$200 first child,$100 second child and subsequent children,$111 for the kit$13.20/$7.45 per child/Additional child HP booklet. $8.50-$11.95 shipping |
35 Family Membership fee$10 -$25 for certificates upon completion of program.
Complete Family Membership agreement prior to appt: (Here)
|(Book) for your 30 min registration consult|
|2. Single Disease Prevention Vaccine Protection, or Travel HP|
membership.waiverdoc.birch2021Complete Family Membership
|$95 – 30 min $7.50 per remedy. |
$35 Family Membership fee$10 -$25 for certificatesComplete Family Membership agreement prior to appt: (Here)
|3. New patient for Homeopathy:Please also complete and bring or email intake form attached below. Email to email@example.com Regular intake|
Child needs to be present for the apt.
|3.1. .Adult $305|
For chronic care expect follow ups every 4-8 weeks Then check ups.
|3.2. Child $225|
Same paperwork as above.
|$7.50-$8.50 per remedy.|
|3.3. CEASE Clearing (Vaccine detox) |
$275 Remedies and supplements:$7.50-$70 for 1-2 months supply.(For adults it is the $305 fee above.)
|(Book)|| Plan for at least 6-8 months of follow up every 4-6 weeks|
|4.1 Follow up homeopathic visits: For a new acute consult for existing patients please use the 30 min selection. For phone consults please note in the comment box. |
If you think you need a change of remedy, from a change of state, please book at least 30-45 min appointment. One hour may be necessary if I have not seen you for more than a year.
|4. 1. $103/ hour|
|4. 2. $95/ 45 min||(Book)|
|4. 3. $75/ 30 min||(Book)|
|5. 15 min Phone: |
Do NOT use this link for follow up appt. There is not enough time.This link is for short questions only. For follow up appointments use the 60, 45, or 30 min booking links. For new acutes use 30 min link.No charge if it is about a remedy in process or questions. If the call extends into managing care/changing remedies etc. then the time appropriate charge will be set.
|5.1. No charge for questions.
5.2 . If a new remedy is prescribed there will be a min charge of $55-$65 plus remedies.
|6. After hours phone calls:||minimum charge: $55-$75|
|7. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT):||$110/ Single preliminary session 1.5 hours $95/hour $270 /3 sessions $95/ one hour Tune up|| |
|9. Infant muscular integration:||$95/30 min session plus short intake||(Book)|
|10. Doula Services:Includes: Get to know visit, birth planning,home visit, attendance at birth and postpartum home visit||$ to be discussed||(Book)|
Kate Birch, Minneapolis based homeopath, is available for Office visits, Phone consults, and Skype meetings.
Payments can be accepted via check, credit card ( there is an additional 4% charge for credit card charges)