Office hours for teaching clinic: Tuesday, wed and thrusday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Notes on care:
Prior to first apt:
- Please obtain a complete Vaccine Administrative Record from the Clinic(s) where you child was vaccinated. This Administrative record must have the following information: Date of vaccines given, Brand name, Manufacture and lot number of all vaccines.
- Please assemble a time-line of important health related factors of your child from pregnancy through current, day including significant stressors, vaccine responses, and sicknesses
You will be assigned a practitioner for your child’s care. All Practitioners will be under the mentorship of Kate Birch RSHom(NA), CCH. The initial and follow up appointments will be in a group setting with one of more other homeopaths and the instructor. Follow-up appointments and phone calls between appointments to manage care will be with your assigned homeopath. After 4-6 months of care at the clinic you can continue care with your homeopath in their private practice or stay on with the clinic.
As your child’s case will be taken in a group setting the dynamics of this setting can bring up issues for the child. For the homeopathic process the information gathered during this time will be very helpful to more deeply understand the nature of the child and will inform us more for their respective recommended treatment protocol. If there is any information you wish to share confidentially without the presence of your child please notify us and we will accommodate.
As this is a teaching clinic our goal is to not only help children recover from vaccine damage but also to increase awareness to the medical community of the problem of vaccine damage and also the benefits of homeopathy. To these ends we wish to recording all or part or your child’s case wit your permission.
For immune system difficulties/vaccine injury conditions in children expect to invest at least 6-8 months of continued care (visits every 4-5 weeks) to stimulate the immune system to begin repairing the damage and clear toxins etc.
Symptoms and Conditions Common to Vaccine Injury Treated in this clinic
- An alteration in immune system (T1/T2 ratio) function which results in changes in histamine production and resultant allergic symptoms including, behavioral changes, hyperactivity, food sensitivities, skin conditions, allergies and asthma.
- Systematic allergic reaction to one of more of the proteins or adjuvants in the vaccine resulting in hives, swelling, anaphylaxis.
- Recurrent fevers, discharges (ear “infections”), eruptions which represent attempts of the immune system to develop the appropriate immune system response to develop immunity. results in delay in speech, brain development.
- Toxicity of the vaccine adjuvants and resultant organ system changes depending on affinity of the toxin, i.e mercury and aluminum to nervous system or bones; blood products, whey, and egg contamination in the blood stream causing allergies, etc.
- Pervasive developmental delays due to inflammation of the brain and retained infant reflexes, interruption in vestibular stimulation due to constant ‘ear infections,’ mini strokes in the brain and mercury toxicity.
Overview of Symptoms Common to Vaccine Injury
Acne, ADD, ADHD, AIDS, allergies, anaphylaxis, Asperger’s syndrome, asthma, autism, behavioral conditions, cancer, cavities, chickenpox, colds that do not resolve, confusion, continued fever, convulsions, coughs that do not recover, cramps, decomposition of the blood, degenerative conditions, diabetes, digestive insufficiency, diphtheria, draining ears, nose and eyes, ear infections, eczema, emaciation, epilepsy, eruptions, failure to thrive, fears and phobias, head banging, headaches, hepatitis, hives, inability to eat various foods, inability to focus, learning disorders, liver and kidney problems, measles, meningitis, multiple sclerosis, neuralgia, neurological deficits, polio, repetitive illnesses, restlessness, rheumatic conditions, screaming, septicemia, shingles, shock, skin eruptions, sleeping all the time, sleeplessness, tendency to get sick, tics, unexplainable fevers, violence, warts, wounds failing to heal.